Brighton Website Design is headed by Andy Mattock. He is a Graphic and Web Designer and has coupled this with excellent technical knowledge. This makes Brighton Website Design fairly unique as many agencies or freelancers will either have to draw upon individual skills as part of a larger team or outsource these skills. The benefits of this approach are that costs are kept down, both the design process and technical implementation are integrated and there is a single point of contact for the customer, making for great Web Design, Brighton.
We can tailor the process to your requirements but listed below is an example:
- Talk through your requirements including number of pages, functionality, style, hosting requirements and any other features.
- Provide a bespoke quote, or a sample of quotes based upon the requirements.
- Create a home page design and additional page design on our development server (this can be created with dummy copy and images if not immediately available).
- Agree on the style and develop if necessary within the guidelines of the quote.
- Build the rest of the website using supplied copy and images (or outsourced copy and images if required).
- Upon approval of the site, install any required SEO and security plugins before making the site live.
- Go live! Duplicate the development site to the live domain and submit the website to search engines.